Madha High School For Deaf & Mute
Madha High School for The Deaf - Mute is a charitable institution exclusively for deaf children
Rev. Fr. Dr. A. Savarimuthu,Ph.D., was the Founder and Mr. I. Mariaselvam, M.A., M.Ed. is the Managing Correspondent.
Mrs. A. Pitchai Jothimani, A.SEd., M.A., M.A., B.Ed., is the Head Mistress of the School.
I am very glad to work in this very silent and peaceful environment (i.e.) the Deaf-Mute school. I thank the management for giving me this great opportunity to serve my duties in this school. Education is unique to every child. The well qualified, special education and trained teachers are striving to achieve the 100 % result in every academic year. We are doing our level best with our full effort. I am delighted to work with the deaf-mute children and admiring the intelligence of those children.
- Helping and guiding the deaf-mute who are socially boycotted.
- Giving education and arranging vocaional training for the backward and illiterate candidates of a deaf-mute.
- It is providing MedicalAids (Hearing aids), Teaching aids and Daily Living Skills (DLS).
- Helping the deaf-mute students to bring out their hidden talents in them through Handicraft, Tailoring, Yoga, Drawing, Computer, Sports, Games, Dramas, Dances etc.,
- Helping them for pursuing higher education and self-employment
The school moulds them self disciplined and God-fearing. Madha High School for the Deaf-Mute has “Service to Humanity Glorifies God” as its motto.