Madha Higher Secondary School for Differently abled
MadhaHigher Secondary School for the Differently – Abled is a charitable institution exclusively for the differently-abled children. Rev. Fr. Dr. A. Savarimuthu,Ph.D., was the Founder and Mr. I. Mariaselvam, M.A., M.Ed. is the Managing Correspondent.
Mrs. I. Maria Christy, M.Sc., B.Ed., M.Phil.,is the Head Mistress of the School.
I take the great privilege to thank the management for this opportunity to deliver my duties in the differently-abled students. Education is unique to every child. Here we are supporting the differently-abled children and encouraging the children’s education with free of cost. The main motto of our management is to identify the differently – abled children and helping them with education and their future development. Our well-qualified teachers are striving to achieve the 100 % result in every academic year. We are achieving our level best with our full effort.
- Helping and guiding the differently-abled who are socially boycotted.
- Giving education and arranging vocational training for the backward and illiterate candidates of differently-abled.
- We are providing Mechanical Aids (Walker, Wheelchair, Three-wheeled cycle), Teaching aids and Daily Living Skills (DLS).
- Helping the differently-abled students to bring forth their hidden talents in them through Handicraft, Tailoring, Yoga, Drawing, Computer, Sports, Games, Dramas, Dances etc.,
- Helping them for pursuing higher education and self-employment.
Madha Higher Secondary School for Differently – abled has “Service to Humanity Glorifies God” as its motto. The main aim of our school is to develop skill and ability in all aspects and train them to become good citizen of India and also build their self-confidence in their life in future.